#header-inner {text-align:center !important;} #header-inner img {margin: 0 auto !important;}

Thursday, July 30, 2020

My Mascot...

I am choosing the kiwi, wanted this bird because they are special.

What countries are your bird found in?
They are found in New Zealand.

What is the bird afraid of?
People, other everything.

Is your bird smart?
Yes because it hides.

What good qualities does this bird have?
It has soft furry feathers, it represents NZ, it gives us our nickname.

The name of my mascot is- Kyle the Kiwi.
He wears sunglasses and carries a school bag.
Kyle the kiwi is a good mascot for me because he is unique.





2 comments:

  1. very cool. C('-'c)<-------that's a bird.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good work on you mascot. I really like your edited pic of that kiwi. You could improve on your editing skills a little bit.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.